Monday 5 April 2021

Let your dreams be your wings


Hello creative friends.
Today I am sharing an altered photo frame created as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee 
using the gorgeous Live Love Dream collection.
I love the botanicals in this collection, the blend of colours on the papers 
and the beautiful chipboard pieces to match.  One of my favourites for sure! 


I prepared the photo frame by painting it with Rustic Wilderness Distress Paint and then 
giving it a generous application of Mermaid Effect Paste.  


Once the paste was dry, I applied embellishment mousse over it here and there and then 
applied crackle mousse onto the top of both pastes, making sure not to cover everything 
so that the pastes would still be visible.



The chipboard embellishments were rubbed with the green paint and then 
heat embossed with white embossing powder.


The resin birds were painted with distress paint and then lightly rubbed 
with embellishment mousse.


Pretty cutouts, embellishments and flowers completed the project.


I hope that you like this project.
Until next time!
💙



 

No comments:

Post a Comment