Monday 23 October 2023

Be amazing today


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing my new project as 
Design Team member for 13arts with you 
all today ~ a canvas using the Beautiful 
Moments collection.

I tore and layered paper from the 
collection and adhered them onto 
my canvas, covering the paper at the 
top with clear gesso.
I added stamping around the 
edges of the top of the canvas.



I stenciled onto this paper and then, 
once dry, I applied a mixture of modeling 
paste with texture powder around the 
edges with a spatula, allowing it to 
dry completely so that the 
cracks would form.

Once everything was dry, I added 
Tiger Eye as well as Jadeite Color Glows 
individually, spraying with water so that 
the colour would move and drying 
between each application.



Resin embellishments were painted with 
Tiger Eye Color Glow with liquid acrylic 
medium and then, once dry, were dry 
brushed with white gesso.

I added elements from the cut-out sheet 
together with flowers and other 
embellishments.




I hope that this project has inspired  you.


















No comments:

Post a Comment