Sunday 13 January 2019

In my Heart


First of all, I would like to wish everyone a great 2019 ... may this new year 
bring you much joy and plenty of happy, creative memories.

I'm sharing a new layout which I did over the Christmas holidays, a single vintage mixed media layout with a photo of my maternal grandparents, using some 49 and Market papers, lots of Prima product and other embellishments.

I painted the chipboard frames with Prima rust pastes and then lightly dry brushed with some gesso.


I stenciled onto the page with some of Finnabair's white gold Icing Paste.


I also stenciled onto the chipboard pieces with the white gold Icing Paste and added some random stamping to the page.


After adding all flowers and embellishments to the page, I dry brushed some gesso over everything to give it a softer look as well as adding some splashes. Some metal embellishments and micro beads always complete a vintage layout.


💗






No comments:

Post a Comment