Thursday 9 May 2019

Thoughts and theories


Hi everyone.
For this single layout, I combined two pages together 
by tearing one in half and gluing it to the bottom of the other.

I then covered the paper with clear gesso to prepare it for the water and inks which I wanted to add.

I positioned my photograph where I wanted it to be so that I could see where to add the inks and embossing around it.

I then added a combination of first "Fossilized Amber" and then "Fired Brick" Distress Oxide to the page, adding one colour at a time, spraying it with water so that it would "move" on the page and then drying it completely before adding the next colour.


I then ran some embossing paste through a stencil on top of the dried Distress Oxides, around my photograph area.

When the paste was still wet, I added some Wow! "White Puff" embossing powder on top of it and then heat set it with a heat gun until it was dry, puffing up to give texture to my page.


The Dusty Attic chipboards were painted with Prima Marketing Finnabair ArtAlchemy "Gold Coin" acrylic paint.



Some extra embellishments and flowers were added and the layout was complete.



I hope that this layout has inspired you.
Until next time!
💛


No comments:

Post a Comment