Thursday 27 June 2019

Travel Adventure


Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing a double page layout done as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee 
using the beautiful "Postcards" collection.

I love the old, heritage feel of this range and so used some photographs from a family visit 
to Paraguay quite a number of years ago.

The chipboards on this layout were inked with Distress Oxides and then stamped them with the corresponding stamp.  I then rubbed some stencil ink in places and then left it to dry and get a sticky feel to it.  I then added some gold gilding flakes onto the sticky glue, leaving for a while before brushing off the excess.




I added some distress oxide onto either side of the layout by placing the oxide 
onto a craft sheet, spraying with water and then picking up the diluted oxide 
with some plastic wrap and placing it onto the page until I was happy with the effect.


Gold micro beads were added for texture and effect.


I hope you like this layout and feel inspired to go and create something of your own.

Until next time!
💜

No comments:

Post a Comment