Friday 29 November 2019

Pawprints on my heart


Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing a single layout for FabScraps using the stunning Spilt Milk range.

For this layout I used a pic of our beautiful boy who we lost a couple of months ago.
He was my ever faithful friend and shadow and has indeed left his mark on my our heart.
We will miss him forever!

I began this layout by stenciling onto the background, around the photo, using a white paste 
and then, once it was dry, I added some diluted ink around the stenciled area, 
lightly spraying with water to allow the ink to move through the paste.


The chipboard were painted with emerald green and yellow paints and, once dry, I added some 
Glossy Accents to the wording, setting it aside to dry completely.


Some splashes of diluted paint and the layout was complete.


I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
🦴






2 comments:

  1. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    Over 160 000 men and women are using a easy and secret "water hack" to burn 2 lbs each night as they sleep.

    It is easy and it works with anybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Grab a glass and fill it up half glass

    2) Now use this crazy hack

    and you'll be 2 lbs lighter in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs overnight

    More than 160000 men and women are losing weight with a simple and SECRET "water hack" to lose 1-2lbs each and every night in their sleep.

    It's effective and it works on anybody.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Grab a clear glass and fill it up with water half the way

    2) And now use this weight loss HACK

    you'll become 1-2lbs skinnier the very next day!

    ReplyDelete