Friday 17 January 2020

Life is better with you


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a recent single page layout from a class which I taught in early January
using the beautiful Rosabella range from Penelope Dee.

I prepared the page by first coating the paper with clear gesso and then stenciling onto the paper.
I then applied ink to the stenciling by first spraying with water and then adding a green 
and then a pink ink, making sure to dry between the two colours.


I added strips of paper to the left hand side and behind my photograph.


The lacy detail was added by using a thin (cake decorating) mould as well as product which, when dry, becomes rubbery and can then be removed from the mould.
Otherwise pieces of a floral lace will do.


I drew a heart as a stencil and then traced it onto two pieces of patterned paper.
These cut out and added to my layout.


I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
💗



1 comment:

  1. Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

    Well over 160000 men and women are utilizing a simple and secret "water hack" to drop 1-2lbs each night in their sleep.

    It's effective and it works on anybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Grab a glass and fill it half glass

    2) Then do this awesome hack

    and you'll be 1-2lbs lighter the very next day!

    ReplyDelete