Wednesday 19 February 2020

Let's do this together


Hi everyone.
This is a single layout which I did for our National Scrapbooking Day 
as part of my teaching demo to show the use of Icing Pastes with moulds.

I loved the bicycle on this Prima Marketing "Georgia Blue" paper and had to use a pic of my 
dad and mom taken many years ago on their honeymoon in the Eastern Cape.

For this layout I used the "Mystic Turquoise" Icing Paste together with 
a Stamperia mould to make the doily and lace edge strip and I loved the result!


The bird, wing and bicycle were painted in a royal blue and then rubbed with gold wax.



Lots of layering with flowers and ephemera and the layout was complete.


I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
💙











1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete