Tuesday 21 April 2020

You're my sunshine


Hi everyone.
This is a layout I created using inspiration from the 13 Arts mood board challenge 
for April, being inspired by a walk in nature.



I love nature and, at one stage of my life, spent many hours and day hiking in the mountains
 and enjoying the gifts that God has given us.


I used a lot of browns and greens for this nature layout.  
I first stamped onto the background using an embossing ink pad and then 
embossed the stamped images with white embossing powder.


I used flowers, leaves, twigs and moss to create the nature look.


I stenciled onto the layout using a 13Arts glitter ink.


The title was painted with 13Arts Colour Glow paint powder.


Once I had adhered everything to my layout, I painted some 
13Arts Colour Glow metallic and watercolour paint powder around the composition 
to create depth and to accentuate certain elements.


I hope that you like this layout.
Why not let this moodboard inspire you too.
Until next time!
šŸ’š

4 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful layout with stunning details. Thank you so much for joining us at 13@rts. Xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful layout, very stunning! Thank you for playing with us at the 13@rts challenge!

    ReplyDelete