Thursday 12 August 2021

Everyday life snapshots


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a recent layout created as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee using the gorgeous 
new Heart and Home collection.


I love the natural earthy tones in this collection alongside the peaches, pinks and lilacs.
One of my favourites for sure!

I didn't do any special or amazing techniques on this layout other than stencil 
platinum crackle paste around my composition, but I felt that this layout 
deserves a special place on my blog, mostly because I love this photograph 
of my brother walking through the field in Switzerland a lot (so much so that I think 
I've used it more than once) and also because of the beautiful elements 
in this collection. And yes! I did fussy cut them all!!

Here are a few close-ups of my layout ....





I hope that you like this layout and are inspired to create one of your own.
Until next time!
đź’›

 

No comments:

Post a Comment