Saturday 11 March 2023

Garden of Love

 



Hello again creative friends.
I am sharing my new project as Design Team
member for 13arts with you all today ~
a round wooden mixed media canvas
using ephemera from the 
SECRET GARDEN collection.


I painted the canvas in black gesso and 
then stenciled onto the canvas with 
gel medium mixed with black gesso.  
Once this was dry, I repainted the 
canvas with black gesso.

Once everything was dry, 
I combined Emerald Color Glow with 
liquid acrylic medium and painted the 
colour onto the stenciling, spraying 
with water so that the colour would move.

Once dry, I lightly dry brushed the 
stenciling with white gesso.



I painted resin embellishments with 
white gesso and then, once dry, I 
lightly painted with Emerald Color Glow 
mixed with liquid acrylic medium, 
drying the colour before adding 
Tanzanite Color Glow as well.



I combined flowers and ephemera around 
my main composition before adding 
splashes of white ink.




I hope that you are inspired by this project.
















No comments:

Post a Comment