Tuesday 19 September 2023

Adore

Hello creative friends.
I am sharing my new layout as 
Design Team member for 2Crafty Chipboard 
with you all today using some of the 
beautiful chipboards 
from the collection.

I prepared the background of my layout 
with a few botanical rub-ons as well as 
die-cuts to frame my photograph.


I painted the leaf branch borders with 
copper paint and then layered these 
above and below my photograph 
together with a few die-cuts.



I painted the flourishes as well as the title 
with avocado green paint and then lightly 
brushed them with the copper paint.



I added the chipboard embellishments 
together with the last die-cuts to my layout, 
adding splashes of diluted green and copper paint 
to complete my layout.




I hope that this layout has inspired you.



No comments:

Post a Comment