Friday 13 July 2018

Everyday is Beautiful


It has been such an honour to be included on the FabScraps Design Team this year and such a pleasure to work with their beautiful papers ... and the two new ranges are amazing!

This layout was created with their C109 "A Moment in Time" collection and the papers are indeed dreamy ... perfect for wedding or engagement photo's or to just celebrate being in love.

I don't usually scrapbook with photo's of myself, but these pic's matched the papers perfectly so I just used two of them.

I bought some of the Nuvo copper Gilding Flakes a while back and this layout was a great way to try the product out.  And I love how it looks!



Just add some beautiful flowers, lace and gems to a layout and it is complete.



If you would like to view the tutorial on how I created this project, please pop on over to the FabScraps blog at http://fabscraps.com/blog/  for full notes on how to put the layout together from start to finish.

Until next time!💗



No comments:

Post a Comment