Friday 13 July 2018

Let the beauty of this world shine through


This is a mini album and box which I created using the new FabScraps C108 "Pink Lemonade" collection.

Oh my! 😍 What a beautiful range!!  I just love the palm leaves, birds, stripes and flowers ... and I have a newfound love for flamingos!

I used an old box that I had and painted the outside before adding papers and embellishments.  I also stenciled some leaves under and on top of the striped paper using the stencil which goes with this range and some Finnabair White Crackle Texture Paste.




I added white gesso to some of the flowers and metal embellishments to "soften" their look.


I added some Finnabair's Art Alchemy Metallique Wax in Aged Brass over the resin frame, some of the flowers as well as around the edges of the box.


The box opens up to reveal a mini album.



The album consists of pockets and flaps and, using the stamps from the range, I stamped onto velum and heat embossed the images with gold embossing powder.





I hope you like this project!

COMPETITION!


FabScraps are running a competition on their Facebook page until 20 July 
where you can go and like your favourite project, tag a friend and stand a chance
of winning one of their new ranges.
https://www.facebook.com/lovefromfabscraps/

💙💚💛💜




No comments:

Post a Comment