Monday 3 August 2020

Enjoy the journey


Hi everyone.
I am so excited to share my second project as Guest Designer for 13 Arts.  
I created this single page layout using papers from Down Under and Victoriana collections.  
I love the bright vibrant colour of the yellow paper from Down Under and it suited the 
muted tones from the Victoriana paper as well as my photograph.  
I included some of the cutouts from the Victoriana sheet on my layout as well.

I prepared the background of the layout (yellow paper) by stenciling with modeling paste 
mixed with Andalusite Color Glow paint powder.  I then tore the Victoriana paper, adhering it 
to the yellow sheet and then adding stenciling to it as well.  Once the modeling paste was dry, 
I added diluted Andalusite and Amber (separately) onto the stenciling, spraying with water 
so that it moved on the page.




I stamped onto the papers with black Archival Ink and then did some additional stenciling 
down the sides of the layout with modeling paste.  Once the stenciling was dry, 
I added black gesso with a spatula, dragging it down the sides of the layout as well as 
lightly brushing it onto the white stenciling.  Once the gesso was dry, I added 
Amber Color Glow to modeling paste and stenciled on top of everything.
  



The chipboard pieces were painted with diluted Andalusite Color Glow.  
I love how this paint powder gives a silver shine when you look at it from an angle.



I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
💛



No comments:

Post a Comment