Sunday 16 August 2020

Live in the moment



Hi everyone.
I am sharing a single layout created using inspiration from the 13Arts mood board challenge
for August, being inspired by the colours or elements in the board.


I was drawn to the blues and metals in the picture and so decided to make that the base of 
my layout before I start adding any details.

I used one of the papers from the "Vintage Moments" collection and started by coating
 the paper with clear gesso.

I then added Luster Black Shiny Powder to modeling paste and stenciled onto the paper
where my composition would be.
When the modeling paste was still wet, I lightly dusted it with silver embossing powder
nd then heated it until the powder melted.

I added black gesso to gel medium and added stenciling to create contrast.
This medium was also added around the edge of the layout.

Once all the stenciling was dry, I sprayed water onto my layout and added Chalk Indigo and
Chalk Light Blue mists, allowing them to move in the water.

I also diluted Luster Black Shiny Powder with water and painted onto
the layout to create the desired effect.

I heat embossed the white chipboard pieces with white embossing powder.


All embellishments were added around the photograph.



Some splashes of white and the layout was complete.


I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
💙









4 comments:

  1. Such an artistic piece! I see that you were drawn to the grey/silver tones. We appreciate your entry. Thanks for joining the Challenge at 13 Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous make with so many wonderful elements all coming together beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us at 13arts blog challenge with a stunning page!! Stay safe xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!
    Thank you for joining us at 13arts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout, beautiful background! Thank you for joining with us at 13arts challenge!

    ReplyDelete