Sunday 24 January 2021

Love

 


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a canvas with you created for 13arts using the beautiful Bella collection.
I used paper, ephemera, stamps and stencils from the collection as well as the ever 
versatile mixed media products from 13arts.

For this canvas, I adhered paper from the collection to the wooden shape and prepared 
the background by adding stamping and stenciling.  I added Bronze Shiny Powder to 
gel medium and stenciled onto the paper, both around the edges of the canvas 
as well as around my composition.



Stamping was added around the edges of the canvas and around the main composition.



I added Golden Calcite Color Glow to leaves and other accents.


Metal embellishments were painted with black gesso before adding the copper accents.


Once the canvas was complete, I added Ruby Color Glow onto the canvas for a 
blush of pink here and there.


I hope that you like this canvas.
Until next time!
💗

 


No comments:

Post a Comment