Monday 1 February 2021

Dear {heart}


Hi everyone.
I am sharing my new layout created as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee
using the beautiful new collection "Forget me Not".


Before adding any embellishments and my photograph, the background of the layout 
was prepared by stenciling with crackle paste and then applying the paste in the area 
where my main composition would be.




The resin embellishments were painted with black gesso before adding purple paint 
as well as bronze paint and wax.



I added bronze paint to gel medium and applied this as well as purple paint around the edges 
of the layout as well as around the composition.
Once this was dry, I added more of the crackle paste to soften the colours.


I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
💜





 

No comments:

Post a Comment