Thursday 11 February 2021

Forever


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a mixed media album which I created for 13arts for February.

Once I had measured and cut all of my patterned paper, I prepared all of the papers by first 
adding a layer of clear gesso and then stenciling here and there with modeling paste.
I then added stamping around the edges and then applied a mixture of gel medium and 
Tiger Eye Color Glow around the edges with a spatula.

Once that was dry, I added Old Gold Glitter Ink on the pages with a spatula.
I allowed the ink to dry and then adding black gesso around the edges to 
give them definition.



Adding the little Printer's Tray on the front of the album was a really fun part 
of the process.  This was a little of box which originally had wooden embellishments in.
I painted it with black gesso, added Color Glow and then, once all the embellishments 
were added, I added white gesso.

I also added green splashes of colour throughout the album by adding green and black ink 
together to get the exact green that I was looking for to match the papers from the collection.



I will leave you with some of the pages from the album ...









I hope that you like this album.
Until next time!
💚

 

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely amazing...love the texture on the page. Great design Moira. Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete