Sunday 28 March 2021

Cool art


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a 13arts project with you all today using a wooden canvas 
together with 13arts products and papers and elements from the gorgeous new bright and bold 
"Young and Free" collection.


I love the bright, vibrant yellows and reds in this collection and thought that this 
apple canvas would be perfect for these papers.
I adhered paper from the collection to the apple and then gave it a good cover with 
clear gesso.  I then diluted Garnet Color Glow and applied this to my canvas, 
spraying with water to allow the colour to flow.
I then applied red paint around the edges of and onto the canvas with a spatula.
Once the paint was dry, I used the same method with white gesso.


The resin pieces were painted with black gesso and then, once dry, were 
dry brushed with white gesso.


Once I had added all of my elements to the canvas, I combined black gesso with 
gel medium and applied this around the edges and onto the canvas with a spatula.


Here are some close ups of the details ...

 

13arts products used on this canvas include ...


I hope that you like this canvas.
Until next time!
đź’›

 

No comments:

Post a Comment