Sunday 25 April 2021

Be Brave, Be True

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new project with you all today for 13arts using the amazing Color Glows.
These products are so versatile and to get the shimmery result that you would like, 
just add them to water, acrylic fluid medium, modeling paste, gesso or even 
gel medium and then apply it to your project.

For this project I altered two old CD's, using the Color Glows below on both compositions.


Once I had built my compositions on both CDs, I covered one with white gesso 
and the other with black gesso.



I then added Color Glows (separately) to Acrylic Fluid Medium and applied the 
colours to my compositions, spraying water here and there to allow the colour to flow 
and drying between each colour.

Once the colour was dry, I lightly dry brushed over the top of both to bring out the details.

Here is the composition using Color Glows on white gesso ...


And here is the composition using Color Glows on black gesso ...


While they do look quite similar, the Color Glows definitely do have 
a different effect on each gesso.


Products used on this project include the following:


I hope that this has inspired you to try this 13arts product 
on a project of your own.
Until next time!
💙














No comments:

Post a Comment