Thursday 29 April 2021

Dream and Dream Big

 

Hello creative friends.
I am sharing two single layouts with you all today
created as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee using the absolutely beautiful
"Live Love Dream" collection.


I love(!) the colours and the botanicals in this collection and, to be perfectly honest, 
I could have created more projects with these papers if I had had the time.

If you are able to get your hands on some of these, please do.  You won't be sorry!

DREAM  


I used a duplicate photograph which I love of my daughter for this layout and 
stenciled around the main composition with crackle mousse, dragging the mousse 
with the spatula in a downwards motion, allowing it to dry 
to form all of the gorgeous cracks.


Once the mousse was dry, I added additional stenciling on top of the cracks with 
embellishment mousse in a contrasting colour.


Lots of fussy cutting from the papers completed the composition.




DREAM BIG


I used the same dark blue sheet of paper for the background of this layout as well and 
heat embossed all of the chipboard elements with white embossing powder.





I stamped onto my background using the co-ordinating stamp and embossing ink and 
then covered the stamped image with white embossing powder.  
shaking off the excess powder before heat setting the images with a heat gun.


Splashes of white ink completed the layout.


I hope that you like these layouts.
Until next time!
💛



No comments:

Post a Comment