Friday 25 March 2022

Love makes us family


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a layout which I prepared recently as
Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee
using the gorgeous, floral Rose Garnet collection.


I love the pinks, burgundy and green in this collection.  
So beautiful and feminine!


I fussy cut many florals from the cut-out sheets to layer 
around my photograph.



The chipboard frame and heart with coloured with
a deep pink ink and then lightly brushed
with white embossing powder before
heat setting.


The title and small heart were painted with green paint
and then also lightly heat embossed in white.



Resin branches were painted with the same
green paint and then lightly brushed
with white gesso


What a stunning collection.  One of my 
favourites for sure.

I hope that this layout inspires you to create
one of your own.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment