Tuesday 8 March 2022

Peace

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing my new Design Team project for 13arts
with you all today using Color Glows and ephemera from a few collections.

We are living in a time of war and heartache and this project is a reminder 
that peace is necessary in order for us to live together on this earth.
We stand with the people of Ukraine and pray they will 
overcome during this time.

I prepared the background of this wooden canvas by painting the the 
two halves with a combination of Tourmaline and Amber Color Glows, 
combined with acrylic medium.

Once the paints were dry, I mixed Texture Powder with white gesso 
and applied it to my canvas, allowing it to dry completely 
to bring out the cracks.




Resin pieces were painted with a combination of the two Color Glows and then 
lightly brushed with white gesso.





If there is someone that you are at war with, why not extend an 
olive branch today and mend the pain that you hold in your own heart 💙💛 

I hope that this project has inspired you to create one of your own.










No comments:

Post a Comment