Tuesday 29 August 2023

Delight

 

Hello to all my creative friends.
I am thrilled to be sharing another of my 
layouts as Design Team member for 
2Crafty Chipboard with you all today.

I started by painting the three circles 
which I used with white gesso.  
I then lightly painted them with diluted 
Blue Diamond Color Glow from 13arts.
Once they were dry, I added stamping 
to the circles in black ink.



I altered the corner vines by covering them 
with embossing ink, adding Turquoise 
Antiquities embossing powder from 
Ranger to the ink and then 
heat setting them with my heat gun.
This powder gives a lovely effect of
turquoise, gold and a small amount 
of black.



I heat embossed my title with purple 
embossing powder and then, once set, 
I added a light covering of white embossing 
powder, heat setting it with my heat gun.


I added the circles to my layout before 
adhering my photograph, framed by 
ephemera, flowers and the other chipboard 
embellishments.

Here are some close-ups of my layout 
showing the details ...






Thank you so much for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment