Wednesday 28 March 2018

A moment lasts forever


I loved these Kaisercraft papers when I saw them.  I love the colours and the designs, especially the beautiful roses on the papers ... very different to their previous ranges.  In fact, I liked them so much that I bought them all!

This is the first project that I did - a canvas with a pic of my daughter twirling around in the garden. Once upon a time, she used to do ballet and I loved to watch her dance.  But who needs an excuse to put on a tutu and dance around the garden, right?! ;-)  We still laugh when we see these pics because a moment, no matter how silly it might seem, is always remembered and really does last a lifetime.The title has been inked in a navy ink, lightly embossed with Ranger "Rose Gold" embossing powder and then lightly dusted with some white gesso to soften the look.


I love micro beads! and add them to just above every project.


Resin embellishments seem to be very popular at the moment.  This was a beautiful frame which I bought locally.  I sprayed it with some inks, painted it with a bit of white gesso and then used a Finnabair rose gold wax over the edges to make the detail stand out.  Love how it turned out!


I also did some stamping on the two opposite corners with a lace stamp and then heat embossed it with the rose gold embossing powder.



Our little kitty, who has just turned one, always comes to see what I'm doing when I take pics of my projects.  I'm sure he approves and loves this range too! ;-D

.  

Products used in this project:  Kaisercraft "Misty Mountains" papers, Ranger "Rose Gold" embossing powder, Ranger "Faded Jeans" and "Seedless Preserves" Distress Spray Stains, Finnabair "Rose Gold" Metallique wax, clear and white gesso, texture paste, resin frame, flowers, Finnabair art stones, gold micro beads, some Prima "Lavender" embellishments.




No comments:

Post a Comment