Tuesday 27 March 2018

The best things in life are not things


If there is anything in life that I love more than creating, it's my family.  We do everything together, which, more often than not, involves a lot of (loud) talking and (lots of) laughing.  Unfortunately, the busyness of life can sometimes get in the way and then family life suffers, but when we make up for it, we make up for it!

The photo's in this double layout are of an impromptu photoshoot on the beach and I just love them.  I've used them on more than one project and might just use them again ;-) These ones are of my daughter and I trying to be serious and strike a pose, as hard as that can be.  We are like two peas in a pod and when we are together, we encourage each other with loads of silliness ... life is too short to be so serious, right? :-D

For this layout, I mixed some Nuvo Mouse in different Gold and Aquamarine on my craft sheet with a little water and painted the chipboard pieces (birds, title, flags).  I also did the same with some lilac ink for some of the birds.



I used gold Nuvo Mousse and a Celebr8 Dandelion stencil on the left and right hand sides of the layout and used some watered down mousse to make splashes around my layout.



Happy scrapping.  Until next time!

Products used on this layout:  FabScraps paper, Nuvo Mousse (Gold and Aquamarine), ribbon, twine, metal birds, stickers, wooden embellishments, pearls, Tsukineko VersaMagic (Spring Pansy) ink

No comments:

Post a Comment