Tuesday 27 March 2018

Beautiful


Lately it really does feel as if my craft room has become home for me, but I am enjoying doing some creating just for myself.  There's a liberty that comes when there is no pressure to create something that others will like or buy and I can honestly say ... I like it!

This is a single layout which I created recently with a pic of one of my beautiful nieces.

I used paper from a recent FabScraps range and added some inks, dies and flowers etc to give it a whimsical forest feel.

I wrapped the beautiful 49 and Market flowers around and under the photograph to almost create a frame.


I did a little script stenciling here and there with gold Nuvo Mousse.


I hope that you like the layout.  Until next time!

Products used included:  Prima Color Bloom sprays (Iris and Deep Teal), Nuvo Mousse (gold), Prima art stones, melange and metal trinkets, 49 and Market flowers, resin butterfly and other embellishments to make up the layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment