Wednesday 19 September 2018

Heaven Sent


I love this picture! It is a picture of my daughter taken some years ago, on a cheapie phone, in black and white, but I absolutely love how the light captured her face and showed the striking resemblance to my mom, who looked just like this at her age.

Because I had altered the picture to have more of a vintage look, I wanted to use Finnabair Rust Pastes in brown, red and yellow to give some elements an old, aged effect.

I first added the brown rust paste over the Dusty Attic chipboard and then blended the red and yellow rust pastes over it, until I was happy with the result.  I then cut the chipboard into pieces to fit the layout.



I then added some of the red rust paste onto some elements on the page, spraying with water so that it would run down the paper.



Loved the effect of the pastes with this range of Prima paper.  

Micro beads, metal embellishments flowers and other embellishments finished the layout off.

💛

No comments:

Post a Comment