Monday 24 September 2018

Treasured Forever


Those that know me will know that I love dogs, but I LOVE cats!  Especially those that love to cuddle me back.

This was a layout that I created of our beautiful kitty, Mila, who is not a great cuddler, but she gives love in her own special way ... I know because I have the scars to prove it 😃 



I covered this page with clear gesso before stenciling and stamping.
I then splashed some inks onto the stenciling, spraying with water and allowing the ink to move.


The chipboards were heat embossed first in silver and then with a bit of white around the edges.


Flowers, art stones, micro beads and some other embellishments completed the layout.


When you craft, don't forget to add some pics of your beloved pets ... 
they're not with us forever 💜

Until next time!




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page and the colouring is perfect for that sweet kitty! Great design too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this, it is my favourite layout, enhances the picture so well.

    ReplyDelete