Tuesday 6 August 2019

Always and Forever


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a single layout done for the FabScraps Design Team using their 
beautiful C116 Love Story Collection.

I used a wedding photograph of my parents for this layout.
Even though they are both no longer with us, they were the perfect example of true love and, 
in my heart, will be together forever and always.

The small hearts within the large heart was done with one of my Silhouette Cameo cut files.
I then placed some of the other paper beneath it to back the hearts.


Papers were cut to matt the photograph and various elements from the range were cut out and 
used on the layout. "Our Love Story" is a sticker from the range. 


So many pretty colours and cutouts. 
The chipboard title was covered in sticky glue and then glitter applied. 


Some splashes of inks and paint and the layout was complete.

I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
💗



No comments:

Post a Comment