Tuesday 6 August 2019

You are simply amazing



Hi everyone.

Today I am sharing a recent double page layout created as Brand Ambassador for 
Penelope Dee using the beautiful Whisper collection.  I love the lilacs, purples and greens 
in this range so it was really easy to create with it.  I will also be posting a few other projects 
with this collection in the next few weeks.

I used photographs of my dauther's 16th birthday photoshoot.  I know I'm biased but she really 
is simply amazing ... that's when she's not driving me crazy ๐Ÿ˜„

I was inspired by Prima Marketing Finnabair's use of her icing pastes together with an 
embossing folder.  All you do is apply a generous (not too thick) layer onto the embossing folder 
and leave in a warm place to dry.  This process could take a few days so plan ahead.

I tore the dried icing paste into pieces and used this on both sides of my layout.


I used the Amethyst Magic Icing Paste for this layout and used the same embossing folder to 
matt the paper which I used behind my two jumbo photographs.  The raised parts of both were 
rubbed with Peacock metallique wax.

The chipboard frame and wording were coloured with Silver and Black Iris All Purpose Inks and 
then lightly heat embossed in Silver and rubbed with some of the Peacock wax.



So many pretty cut out flowers and other elements were added to complete the layout.


I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
๐Ÿ’œ






No comments:

Post a Comment