Monday 30 September 2019

Adventure awaits - Explore


Hi everyone.

Today I am sharing a recent project using some Dusty Attic chipboards, 
a Stamperia Texture Impression mould, some of my favourite Prima and Finnabair products 
as well as beautiful 49&Market and Little Birdie flowers.

It's been a while since I got to create something on the spur of the moment and 
really enjoyed the process for this canvas.

I painted some of Finnabair's Platinum crackle paste onto the canvas and allowed it 
to dry naturally in order to show some amazing cracks.



The chipboard was painted with a combination of blue, purple and pink rust pastes.



I added a texture mould made with some clay to the centre of the canvas and painted it 
with black gesso before adding waxes in co-ordinating colours.

I added some cheesecloth coated with sculpture medium onto the top of the clay accent 
to give height and dimension to the centre of the project.

I then added liquid acrylic paints around the centre of the project, spraying it with water 
to allow the colour to move.  Paint was added to the rest of the project as well.


The gears were coated with Patina for metals.




I hope that you like this project.
Until next time!
💜



No comments:

Post a Comment