Monday 9 September 2019

Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful



Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing a recent canvas which I did just for myself.
I haven't had much time to take some creative me-time so I went through all my old stash 
and found this really old paper collection with colours that I love.

We often buy paper, products and all pretty things because we love them and have to have them, 
but don't always get to actually use them.  I am guilty of that 100%!
So be challenged to get into your stash and use it.

For this canvas, I used some chipboard which is also from a while ago and some new ones 
which I recently purchased from Australia.  And I also got to use some metal embellishments 
which I purchased a while ago and have been longing to be used.

They were all painted with black gesso and then rubbed with waxes.




I used co-ordinating colour sprays on the background of the canvas and then stenciled with some white crackle paste, allowing it to dry naturally to bring out all the cracks.

Stamping was done onto the canvas using a chevron stamp.


Just let your creativeness flow.
It doesn't always have to be perfect as long as it is wonderful.


I hope that you like this canvas.
Until next time!
💗







No comments:

Post a Comment