Tuesday 10 September 2019

Sweet little moments


Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing a double page layout as brand ambassador for Penelope Dee
using the beautiful Li'l Darling collection.

I couldn't resist using these darling photographs of my two great nieces in South America who are both so beautiful, just like their mom.

I began by stenciling on either side of the layout, using a combination of blue, pink and natural inks together with sponge daubers.


The chipboard words and little x's were also inked in a combination of colours.


The neck ties on the little wooden bunny and bear were coloured in with distress crayons.


I love this paper collection with all of the fussy cut elements which complete a layout perfectly.


I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
💙




No comments:

Post a Comment