Thursday 22 October 2020

Rice Papers from 13arts

Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing three projects showcasing the beautiful new 13arts rice papers which 
co-ordinate with each of the new collections.



I created an art journal page for my first project using the rice paper from the 
End of Summer collection.


I combined gel medium and black ink and then stenciled onto the page.


I love the bright, bold colours of this collection and used co-ordinating watercolor paints 
to add more colour.



For my second project, I adhered rice paper from the Bella collection to this wooden leaf.


I added pearl shiny powder to gel medium and stenciled onto the rice paper.


When the gel medium was dry, I added bronze shiny powder to gel medium and, 
using a spatula, added it around the edges of the leaf as well as 
lightly brushing it over the stenciling.




I created a single layout for my third project, incorporating the Sunrise rice paper into my flowers.


I made some flowers out of the rice paper as well as added layers to foamiran flowers.



I hope that you like these projects and that I have inspired you to try the new rice papers.
Until next time!
💛






















No comments:

Post a Comment