Thursday 22 October 2020

Walking on sunshine


Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing a single layout created as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee using 
the beautiful new Alyssia collection.

There are so many beautiful pinks and peaches in this collection but decided to just use 
the green and black this time.
I halved the layout with two pages from the collection and added crystal drops onto 
some of the black spots to balance the green from the left side of the layout.



The chipboard title, the edges of the flowers and some of the bicycle were also coloured 
with the same crystal drops.


I die-cut and stamped some leaves from the co-ordinating stamps and added them 
around my composition.


Resin wings were painted with black gesso and then lightly dry brushed with white gesso.


I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
💚



 

No comments:

Post a Comment