Monday 2 November 2020

Dreaming


Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing a layout with you today for the 13arts November Mood Board Challenge.

Visit the 13arts blog on http://13artspl.blogspot.com/2020/11/wyzwanie-challenge-96.html
to view all projects by the 13arts Design Team for this challenge.


I used papers and embellishments from the the Dreamland collection for this layout.
I combined gesso and green ink together and applied it to the background of the layout with a spatula.


When the gesso was dry, I added Old Gold Glitter Ink over the gesso in places, 
dragging the spatula downwards on the page. 


Lots of fussy cutting and flowers were added around the main composition.



Stamping was added around the edges and Cinnamon ink added around the 
main composition for depth.


I hope that you like this layout and are inspired to take part in this month's challenge.
Until next time!
💚





 

No comments:

Post a Comment