Monday 23 November 2020

It's the most wonderful time of the year

 


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a single layout as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee using the beautiful Merlot collection.

I love how versatile this collection is, whether for Christmas projects or for any other photographs (see my previous double page layout using the same collection).

I prepared the background of this layout by applying gold glacier paste using a spatula in a downward and upward motion from the centre of the page.


I then started building my composition up by tearing and adhering some of the 
paper from this collection onto the centre of the main page.
I then used the same glacier paste to stencil onto the page over the 
edges of the torn paper.



I coloured the chipboard poinsettia flowers with green and red alcohol inks and then, 
using blending solution, I added gold mixative for a Christmas feel.
Once the alcohol inks were dry, I stenciled onto the chipboard flowing using 
glacier paste, letting it dry completely before adding the layers.



I hope that this layout has inspired you to create your own.
Until next time!
🎄









No comments:

Post a Comment