Wednesday 11 November 2020

Celebrate the little things in life


Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing a double page layout which I created as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee using the beautiful new Merlot collection.

I love that this collection is more than just Christmas paper ... it's for family and loved ones, gathering together to celebrate the simple things in life.

I altered the chipboard elements on this layout by colouring them with forest/moss green ink and then highlighting the details with gold ink.
The smaller elements were coloured with green distress crayon by rubbing the crayon into the grooves and then colouring the rest of the elements with gold ink.




I made a doily out of a resin and a mould and then, once set, I coloured it with pink ink and then highlighted the details with green and gold ink.
Stenciling was added with glacier paste to the opposite corners of the layout.


Splashes of gold completed the layout.


I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
💗











 

No comments:

Post a Comment