Thursday 26 November 2020

Christmas Globe

 


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a Christmas Globe for the 13arts Christmas inspiration post up on the blog today.

I created this project with a perspex globe by first covering a wooden canvas with 
white gesso and then applying a combination bronze shiny powder mixed with 
gel medium as well as modeling paste and applying it to the canvas with a spatula, drying 
between each application.
I also added pastel mint mist to the background.




The bottom part of the globe was coloured with copper alcohol ink.


I adhered some of the 13arts Dreamland papers behind the globe and adhered it 
to the canvas, together with wire, leaves, glitter, stars and snow, before giving it all
a light dusting of white gesso.


Color Glow was added to the stars and then lightly painted with some of the 
bronze shiny powder and then, once dry, white gesso was added.


I added some stenciled leaves to the sides of the canvas with shiny powder 
mixed with gel medium.


I hope that this project has inspired you to create your own.
Until next time!
🦌





No comments:

Post a Comment