Sunday 22 November 2020

End of Summer


Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing a layout with you using the beautiful new End of Summer collection.
Who doesn’t love what Summer brings … the smell of the ocean, fun on the beach, ice-cream and 
spending time with friends … and I felt that this photograph shows exactly how Summer feels.


I prepared the background of the layout by stamping around the edges of the paper and then 
stenciling here and there for texture.  When the modeling paste was dry, I applied white gesso, 
then Golden Calcite Color Glow mixed with gel medium and then black ink with gel medium 
around the edges of my layout with a spatula, drying completely between each layer.




I also added some flower stenciling around the area where my main composition would be 
and then, when the modeling paste was still wet, I added copper glitter to the top of the paste 
and set it aside to dry completely.


Once I had added my photo and embellishments, I added amber and green colour 
around the composition.


I hope that this has inspired you to create your own project with the amazing 
13arts papers and products.
Visit the 13arts blog for a full list of products used.
https://13artspl.blogspot.com/2020/11/end-of-summer-layout-by-moira-gilowey.html

Until next time!
💛

No comments:

Post a Comment