Friday 2 October 2020

Sunrise


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a recent mixed media layout for 13arts blogpost using the gorgeous new 
Sunrise collection.

These papers are all so beautiful ... it's difficult to choose just one for a project, but I wanted 
to use one that I could use a lot of mixed media on it without losing details.

I covered the paper with clear gesso, adding stamping over the page.
I combined blue and black paint powder with gel medium and stenciled along the lines of the page.
I then added the same medium around the edges of my layout, dragging the stencil in a 
downwards motion.  A butterfly wing was also stenciled to the right of the main composition.
Once I had added all embellishments to the layout, I also added gel medium around the 
composition to give it depth.


Diluted chalk mist was added around my layout to break the blue and to tie in with 
all the pink elements on my layout.


I hope that this layout inspires you to create one of your own.
Until next time!
💗





 

No comments:

Post a Comment