Saturday 29 May 2021

Why not?


Hello everyone.
If you like using stamps on your projects as much as I do, then you'll love the 13arts stamps.
I am sharing a project with you all today ... a fun art journal page
using 13arts stamps and products.

There are so many ways to use stamps, but today I used mine on my page 
with black archival ink.

I covered my page with clear gesso and then, when it was dry, I stamped with the black ink 
from one corner to the next, layering the stamping with stenciling and then adding 
black gesso around the edges of my page.

This is the traditional way of stamping, but always so effective, with the black 
in contrast to the colour on your page.

Here are some close-ups of the details on my page ....





13arts products included in my project include ....


I hope that you like this project and feel inspired to create a page of your own.
Until next time!
💗



 

No comments:

Post a Comment