Thursday 29 July 2021

Blooming

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new 13arts project with you all today ...
a canvas created with the papers and embellishments from the Young and Free collection 
as well as stickers, chipboard and other 13arts embellishments.

I prepared the background of this canvas by adhering paper from the collection 
to my canvas and giving it a good coating of clear gesso.
I then painted the top of the canvas with a combination of 13arts Acrylic Liquid Medium 
and Garnet Color Glow, spraying it with water to allow the colour to 
flow down the canvas.
I added stenciling as well as stamping to the canvas.


I then mixed Amber Color Glow together with gesso and 13arts Texture Powder 
to form a thick paste which I applied around the edges of my canvas
with a spatula, dragging the paste downwards.
Heating and drying this paste produced all of these amazing cracks.



Chipboard elements were painted with diluted Garnet Color Glow and then 
lightly heat embossed in gold.




Some of the 13arts products which I used include ...


I hope that you like this project and are inspired to create your own.
Until next time!
💛











No comments:

Post a Comment