Wednesday 28 July 2021

Colour your dreams

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a recent double page layout with you all as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee
using the beautiful Azure collection.
I love the soft blues and florals in this collection and felt that it was perfect for this beach
photograph taking a quite a while ago.


I wanted to try and create a shimmer of a reflection in the water so stenciled 
onto the layout and then, when the paste was still wet, I added a beautiful glitter 
to the paste, leaving it to dry completely.  Once the paste was dry, I used a hard brush 
to remove the excess glitter.
I wouldn't recommend this if you are not a glitter fan because, believe me, 
in between brushing off the excess glitter and trying to get it all back into the jar, 
there was glitter everywhere!!!




There were no other techniques applied to this layout other than use of the 
beautiful cutouts and chipboards which make up this collection.

Here are a few closeups of the details ...





I hope that you like this layout and are inspired to create one of your own.
Until next time!
💙



No comments:

Post a Comment