Friday 21 January 2022

Catch a moment

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new single page layout as Design Team member for 13arts
with you all today using papers and embellishments from the 
gorgeous Aurora collection.


I stenciled onto the background of my layout by using two different 
stencils with modeling paste.



Once the modeling paste was dry, I stamped onto the left and right
sides of my layout.  I painted Alexandrite Color Glow along the 
same two edges of my layout and then, once dry, I applied 
glitter ink along the edges with a spatula.



I added the same Color Glow to Acrylic Medium and painted the resin branches, 
leaving them to dry completely.  Once dry, I added a small amount of black gesso 
to the mixture and painted the branches again, allowing the darker colour to 
seep into the grooves of the pieces.



I layered the resin pieces with flowers, chipboard pieces and 
ephemera to create a 3D effect, adding a light dusting of
white gesso at the end.




I hope that you like this layout and are inspired 
to create one of your own.
Until next time!
💗







No comments:

Post a Comment