Thursday 6 January 2022

Feel free

 


Hello creative friends.
A very happy and healthy 2022 to you all.
I am sharing my first 13arts Design Team layout for the year with
you all using papers and embellishments from the
"Carmen" collection.

I prepared the background of this layout by mixing Golden Calcite Color Glow 
with Gel Medium as well as Rubelite Color Glow with Gel Medium and then 
stenciled onto my layout with a combination of both colours, dragging 
the colours downwards with my spatula.



I layered embellishments from the collection around my main composition.



I also cut out some of the transparent foil elements to position 
onto my layout.


13arts products used on my layout include the following ...


I hope that you like this layout and are inspired to create one of your own.
Until next time!
💗









No comments:

Post a Comment