Wednesday 19 January 2022

Lifetime of memories


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new layout as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee
using the beautiful new Agatha collection.


I love this old pic of my mom from way back when.
She was such a beauty and this photo shows her classic, movie star beauty to a T.

I prepared the background of this layout by applying crackle mousse 
with a spatula around my main composition and then stenciling 
with a small dot stencil in the same area.



I cut many elements out of the cut out sheet and adhered these 
around my composition.



We definitely hold onto the moments of the past so that
they can become the memories of today!


I hope that you like this layout and are inspired
to create one of your own.
Until next time!
💙

 

No comments:

Post a Comment