Sunday 22 January 2023

Beautiful


Hello again creative friends.
I am sharing a new layout as Design Team 
member for 13arts with you all today using 
papers and embellishments from the 
stunning new SECRET GARDEN collection.


I stenciled onto the background of my layout 
using modeling paste and then, 
once it was dry, I applied green glitter 
ink onto the edges of my layout 
using a spatula.




I also added some stamping using blue metallic ink.


The chipboard gate was painted with 
watercolour spray and then, once dry, 
I applied green glitter ink to the gate.


I added ephemera and chipboard around 
my photograph together with flowers,
completing my layout with splashes of colour.




I hope that this layout has inspired you 
to create your own.



















No comments:

Post a Comment